So, I’m trying to figure out what I did wrong. I cut the sirloin flank steak against the grain, marinated it for about half an hour in some soy sauce, then seared on both sides and removed from the pan before it cooked fully so that it could stew in the mushroom and onion gravy, but it still turned out tough.
I think next time I’ll give salting the steak tips a try, to see if I can accomplish it that way, instead of relying on the soy sauce.
I spent two and a half hours cooking dinner and two hours napping, and now it’s too late to go to the gym or do anything else except sit on the couch.
Not sure where the other two hours went—must be internet time.
PBS has become more and more dependent on viewers nothing like you.
The Colbert Report’s STEPHEN COLBERT, on reports that PBS killed a documentary critical of one of the gazillionaire Koch brothers — a major public broadcasting supporter.
- Mom: You should go on this 1 Girl 5 Gays show.
- Me: I can't with you right now...Wait. Are you really watching logo?
- Mom: Have you ever seen Queer as Folk?
- Me: I can't with you right now.
- Mom: I love it!
- Me: There is a character on that show you're turning into.